Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, who is the best father I could ask for to my little babe.

Wednesday Morning at the Park!
Happy Father's Day to my brother, who has become more himself in his fatherhood.
Pool Party!


Happy Father's Day to my dad, who has always encouraged and inspired me.
Two beautiful granddaughters

Happy Father's Day to my sweet father-in-law, who has shown my husband how to father and delights in my daughter more than I could hope.
Early morning visit.  Still in her PJs.

Happy Father's Day to my Papa, who displays a beautiful contentedness in life.  (My love is no less that I don't have a photo on my phone.)

Happy Father's Day to Sofia's godfather, Peter.
First Meeting
Happy Father's Day to my Tío, who has spent his life in fatherhood to many many people, including me.  And who introduces us to the best BBC shows.
With her Bis-Tio!

And Happy Father's Day to my Abba.  Your presence is missed by us especially today.

Aquarina Springs
Christmas with his namessake


No comments:

Post a Comment